I'm a marketing-minded professional dedicated to building brand awareness and taking full ownership of tasks. Throughout my career I have excelled at cultivating meaningful relationships and delivering results. I am a driven leader and am confident that I can make a significant impact with any organization.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Applications by Industry - 2010 to Date

So, I know what you're thinking. He's gone off the deep end. No more postings providing a brief summary of his academic and professional writings. Now he's just offering us pie... this isn't just any pie. This pie chart represents the industry breakdown (by percentage) of the 115 plus jobs I've applied for. Yes, I keep track through an Excel workbook just for moments like these.
Now that you've seen this chart I want to you consider my process, my interests, and the industries I've applied within. Keep in mind, everything I've applied to has been within the marketing space. Industries have varied, but all jobs have been marketing, brand management, or product management centric.
My blog will be taking on a slightly different face until my career search has concluded. I intend on posting each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My Monday posts will consist of my weekly forecast, projections for what I plan to accomplish. Wednesday will have the usual academic and or professional writing sample available for download. Friday will offer a recap of the week and will give you another pie chart to learn, study, and love.
Talk to you on Friday for this weeks recap! No pie though... don't want to overload your senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment