I'm a marketing-minded professional dedicated to building brand awareness and taking full ownership of tasks. Throughout my career I have excelled at cultivating meaningful relationships and delivering results. I am a driven leader and am confident that I can make a significant impact with any organization.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Stone Creek Wines - Expansion to Japanese Marketplace

In the spring of 2009 I researched and wrote a marketing report for a small winery in Lodi, California called Stone Creek. The report discusses an expansion strategy for the winery to enter the Japanese wine market. The analysis includes a promotional mix, pricing strategy, advertising methods, distribution channels, and product adaptions for Japanese consumers.

This paper was part of a group project for a global marketing course. Please see below to access the full paper and associated Power Point presentation.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment