I'm a marketing-minded professional dedicated to building brand awareness and taking full ownership of tasks. Throughout my career I have excelled at cultivating meaningful relationships and delivering results. I am a driven leader and am confident that I can make a significant impact with any organization.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

International Business - A Profile of India

In the spring of 2009 I worked with a group writing and researching business practices within India. This paper discuss aspects of religion, demographics, intellectual property, and other cultural economics.

To recruiters or other professionals, this should give you a great sample of my writing as well as market research capabilities.

Enjoy!

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PAPER

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the paper--loads of information about India that I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete