I'm a marketing-minded professional dedicated to building brand awareness and taking full ownership of tasks. Throughout my career I have excelled at cultivating meaningful relationships and delivering results. I am a driven leader and am confident that I can make a significant impact with any organization.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Financial Regulations - GAAP vs. IFRS

Throughout my MBA experience I considered myself to be a financially minded marketing professional. I'm an analytical person and breakdown tasks as logically as possible.

The link below leads to a paper I wrote with several of my classmates. We worked together in a financial reporting class and researched the SEC's roadmap for transitioning from "Generally Accepted Accounting Principles" (GAAP) to "International Financial Reporting Standards" (IFRS).

This paper outlines the decision, compares the two reporting methods, and discusses potential impacts to American businesses in a global marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment